Skip to content
Please complete this form to request an invoice.
Quoting the workshop you wish to attend as detailed below.
- Each Class is a subscription of £10 for a Virtual Sewing Class, Introduction Video details for each class can be found here.
- You can join anytime between now and before the workshop commences (see dates below).
- The detailed Videos will be available for 12 months so you can complete at your own pace.
- The numbers of attendees will be limited to 12 people so we can continue to offer the customer service we pride our selves on.
- Video tutorials of each step of the process, including an introduction on how to assemble your PDF pattern (if applicable) and how to prepare your fabrics.
- Online Chat support through ‘Zoom’ with me at scheduled ‘workshop’ times, should you need it will be between 9.30am an 4pm on the day.
- You can comment in the private group with any questions and I will be on hand to help.
- Private Facebook Group for discussions, sharing of photos etc
- Links to The Little Kraft Sheds Kits – Available at a significant reduction. These will arrive by post and will be fully labelled for ease of use and includes all the interfacings.
- Continued online support should you require any further support or advice.
- Links to The bag patterns where applicable,
A reminder of the Sewing Classes…..
- The Rag Quilt. 12th July 2020.
- Create a Lampshade. 12th July
- The Large Hold All. 2nd August 2020
- The Zipped Up Tote. 21st August 2020.
- The Back Pack. Starts 22nd August 2020.
- The Large Retreat Bag with Leather Handles. 2nd October 2020.
- The Large Necessary Clutch Wallet (NCW). 25th October 2020.
- Advent Calendar. 13th November 2020.
- The Heidi Clutch Bag, 14th November 2020.
- The Ulverston Tote, 15th November 2020.
- The Holdall, 6th December 2020.