Please complete this form to request an invoice.
Quoting the workshop you wish to attend as detailed below.
- Each Class is a subscription of £10 for a Virtual Sewing Class, Introduction Video details for each class can be found here.
- You can join anytime
- The detailed Videos will be available for 12 months so you can complete at your own pace.
- The numbers of attendees will be limited to 12 people for a ‘Zoom’ class so that we can continue to offer the customer service we pride our selves on.
- Video tutorials of each step of the process, including an introduction on how to assemble your PDF pattern (if applicable) and how to prepare your fabrics.
- Online Chat support through ‘Zoom’ with me at scheduled ‘workshop’ times, should you need it will be between 9.30am an 4pm on the day.
- You can comment in the private group with any questions and I will be on hand to help.
- Private Facebook Group for discussions, sharing of photos etc
- Links to The Little Kraft Sheds Kits – Available at a significant reduction. These will arrive by post and will be fully labelled for ease of use and includes all the interfacings – These are only available for the ‘Zoom’ Class. Full list of requirements are listed in the facebook groups.
- Continued online support should you require any further support or advice.
- Links to The bag patterns where applicable,
A reminder of the Sewing Classes…..
You can join these classes at any time and create at your pace.
- The Rag Quilt.
- The Bucket bag
- The Retreat Make Up bag
- Cross Back Apron and Pipped Edge Cushion
- Jack Tar Bag
- Create a Lampshade.
- The Zipped Up Tote.
- The Back Pack.
The Below Classes will have scheduled Zoom Call support on the below Dates:-
- The Retreat Bag with Leather Handles. 2nd October 2020.
- The Large Necessary Clutch Wallet (NCW). 25th October 2020.
- Advent Calendar. 13th November 2020.
- The Heidi Clutch Bag, 14th November 2020.
- The Ulverston Tote, 15th November 2020.
- The Holdall, 6th December 2020.
Should you still wish to join a class even past the Class date than that is still possible.
You will still have access to videos and online support we just won’t be ‘Zooming” and ready made kits are unavailable …. please get in touch for further details ….